nuffnang

วันอังคารที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Empty Form

Empty Form
For me the empty is like the thing that nothing. I think all of you can hear the tense Everything is nothing. I agree with this. the empty form in term of architecture is like free.
Empty space is the free space. I can see it's flexible space that can be or could be everything for everyone that has change in every time. What ever you want.
For me I think in nowadays the architecture that is empty space is the row house.

In Thailand we can see the row house can be every place. such as house , shop, school , restaurant , hotel or hospital. It could be.
Because of row house is the empty space that can change to every place depend on user but if you see the exterior is exactly the same in every row house.
exterior-interior = fixible - Flexible

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...