nuffnang

วันอังคารที่ 15 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Form and I

I'm sorry for this late because last week I'm sick and can't take time in computer.


In the Modernism Period the Architect is concentrate about form and forget the reference or reason of that. So the architecture is simulate the scene of form to be the space. I think it is a good idea to start something without condition.Sometime I don't need the reason to support the design. Just only experience it and try it.It's like the way to perceiving the another perception of idea. But mostly the reason is need to be support in the real.



I = WE from the lecture It's about how visualize of people see ourselves and how I see myself. It mean the way we see ourselves. It's seem like reflection of people as same as a mirror that rebound the fact of ourselves from other see. I like the word I=WE.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...