nuffnang

วันเสาร์ที่ 28 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Simulation

From the last lecture we learn continue from representation and then go to simulations. In my opinion the simulation is the thing to represent the thing that not real but simulated it to be real.
The simulation technique in nowadays is more develop and look similar at all sometime we can't divide what is real or simulated that we called the hypereality. such as the wig that I saw everyday many girls use this sometime I know who use wig but sometime I can't divide it. It's look like real hair. And the famous one is contact lens the girl will always change her color's eyes. I'm ok that make a girl looking good and more beautiful but sometime I think it look fake not beauty with natural.
From the movie "Borat" I think it very hyperality. Full of crazy life. Everything is create for making fun and entertain. It's simulated to be real but I think in the real world one of a million people who similar with borat. The good thing from the simulatation I think it can help me to trust it to be real but I know this is simulated. make me happy sometime.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...